Apple Mac Pro MB871LL/A Desktop

Technical Details
  • Processor: 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 3500 "Nehalem" processor
  • Memory: 3 GB RAM (Maximum of 8 GB)
  • Connectivity: 5 USB ports, 4 FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, optical digital audio input and output, Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
  • Storage: 640 GB hard drive (upgradeable to maximum of 4 TB)
  • Drivers: 18x Double-Layer SuperDrive
  • Operating System: Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, and iLife '09
  • Included Accessories:- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad and Mighty Mouse
  • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
Product Review

A high-end Apple Mac desktop is know to last at least 6 years without the need for any upgrading. For that reason, I have decided to get one of these and I got the Apple Mac Pro MB871LL/A. Despite its set of powerful specs, the sales assistant at the store told me that it is much powerful than other windows based desktops with similar specs. I double checked this fact online and the tech gurus said it is true. They also said that it can be upgraded very easily.

I was a Windows desktop user so it took sometime for me to get use to the Apple keyboard, mouse and Mac OS. But after getting used to it, I now see why Apple computers are so popular. Besides being very stylish, the OS is actually much more user friendly than a Windows OS. Performing and running multiple applications on this desktop was also much more faster than any desktop that I have used. Another impressive thing was that it is...read more