HP Pavilion Slimline S3700F Desktop PC

Technical Details
  • A sleek and slim PC - just 30%the size of a regular PC (cool silver - black casing)
  • Runs on a 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000 dual-core processor, 320 GB of storage, 3 GB RAM (upgradeable to 4 GB max), and a16x DVD drive
  • 10/100 Ethernet, Nvidia GeForce Go 6150 SE video card
  • comes with 6 USB ports, FireWire, VGA, S/PDIF output, PS/2, and a 15-in-1 memory card reader
  • Comes with Windows Vista (home premium edition) with SP1 (32-bit version); includes keyboard and mouse

Customer Review

I bought this computer with great caution because there were barely any reviews at the time I bought it. To my surprise, i found no problems with this machine since the day in stalled it till today (about a month now). The only 'inconvenient' part was the download of the window updates. I used it with my Samsung LCD monitor and it works really well. I am a big time multi-tasker and do a lot of video and graphics editing. Thus far, the computer shows no sign of lag even when i had over 8 applications on. One of my favorite things about this models is its slim design. It has ...read more